Hello,

The product overview for the Cisco SOHO 90 Series Secure Routers states it
will "provide secure connectivity to small remote offices with up to five
users".  What does this mean? Does it mean that if the 6th/7th/8th/etc. user
uses this SOHO router to a browse the Internet or use the VPN to communicate
to a host network via a peer SOHO VPNrouter, he/she will not be able to
(only 5 users allowed) OR does it mean the performance of the SOHO will
deteriorate.  If performance will deteriorate, what sort of performance
issues should I expect (disconnects, slowness, etc.)?  I am trying to
justify to use a higher VPN/Internet router, like the 1700 series.

TIA

KB