Greetings,

Any of you guys and girls test FRF 16 using only cisco routers?  I can use
any information you might have.  I'm just a little confused on how to set it
up in a lab environment, especially using a router as frame switch.

R1 = 7206VXR with 2 serial lines to FR switch

FR = 7206VXR

R2 = 7606 FLEXWAN module connecting to FR with HSSI

I need to multilink both serial lines from R1 into FR switch.

Thanks....Gibran