I passed the CCNP last week and I wanted to start studying for the CCIE
"written" this weekend. I have looked at various WebPages including cisco and
groupstudy. The amount of material for the test is amazing, so I'm at a lost
here, especially with so many books.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what book should I start with?

Is there a book that contains most of the material for the test, and I can
use
other books to reference materials that I would not find on that one book?

I guess every person is different, but is there a plan study for the test?
Besides the exam blueprint off-course =)

Thank you,

Tommy Bartus