Willy.....

Wow!! you teach the  BGP and MPLS courses!!  Where???

Awesome!!

I've just begun my MPLS study which will be the last exam for the
CCIP.......Then I am going to head back to study for the CCIE Lab which I
will take once Mr. Solie comes out with his PSV II ......

When Mr. Solie ??   :-)

I have 2 study guides from Cisco for the MPLS: one that says MPLS
Concepts and the other that says MPLS/VPN....Do I need to study both of
these for the MPLS exam or just the first one will suffice?

 If both, then do I need any additional books from Cisco Press to
supplement what I have?

Like Advanced VPN by Allwyn or MPLS Traffic Engineering book??

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

CN

>From: "Willy Schoots" >To: "'Cisco Nuts'" >Subject: RE: BGP exam in
prep. for the CCIE Lab!! [7:66432] >Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 17:03:12 +0100
> >Hi CN, > >I took the beta exam some while back (begin of February). I
found it a >relatively easy exam for someone that has followed the course
(CBCR / >BGP 3.0). The reason that I found it easy is because there are
no >questions not covered in the course and also not too many
>strange/unclear questions. > >I agree with you that it had a lot of
questions with diagrams and that >therefore the time was a constraint. >
>Cheers, > >Willy Schoots > >PS: My judgment may colored by the fact that
I teach this course and >that it is one of my favorite courses to teach
(together with the MPLS >course). > >-----Original Message----- >From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of >Cisco
Nuts >Sent: zaterdag 29 maart 2003 14:58 >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: BGP exam in prep. for the CCIE Lab!! [7:66432] > >Hello,The new
BGP exam(beta) for the CCIP exam is a great one (imho) in >prep. for the
actual CCIE Lab.....It really tests your skill and deep >understanding of
your BGP knowledge......133 questions in 250 minutes >(slightly less than
2 minutes per question), which I think was not >enough.....Diagrams after
diagrams.....The testing site refused to give >me just plain white sheets
of paper and also refused for me to take my >color pens, even my normal
pens!!...... So it was a real 'drag' trying >to >draw diagrams in the
provided "plastic sheets" as it smudges and no >place >to write but on my
knees!!..... Reminded me so much of that 'dreaded >place' that many us
have been or will be soon ;-> since I had >the similiar experience
there!!!Uuh!! how my wrists hurt since they are >hanging on the edge of
that stupid desk!! I have taken over 30 exams in >my professional career
starting with the CNA/CNE 3 way back in 1995 with >no problem in
acquiring generous sheets of white paper and plenty of >space to
write...But this one??Anyways, the results are going to be >mailed in a
couple of weeks. Just prep'd. for a week since someone last >week posted
this new exam info. on this site.......And as Monday the >31st >was the
last day, I decided to take it on Friday (lest I failed and >could retake
it on Monday again!!) But since I am going to know the >results in a
couple of weeks, I might just chill for now and pray I
>passed........hopefully I did ;->Anyone else who has taken the exam, any
>feedback?Sincerely,CN >
> >The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* > > > >
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED] >