Two quick questions:

I've configured an access-list to only permit certain tcp and udp ports
above 1024.  At the end of the access-list I have the following commands:

access-list 101 deny tcp any any log
access-list 101 deny udp any any log
access-list 101 deny ip any any log

Question 1:  Do I even need the "deny tcp" and "deny udp" statements since I
also have a deny ip statement?

Question 2:  When I perform a port scan through the router it logs some of
the events but it seems to miss the majority of them giving me the following
error message:

"%SEC-6-IPACCESSLOGRL. access-list logging rate-limited or missed 142
packets"

Is access-list logging rate-limited by default?  Is there anyway for me to
ensure everything gets logged?  I'm not sure if I understand?

Thanks,
Charlie