Andy Barkl wrote:

> Are you currently studying to pass the BCMSN (Switching
> 640-604) exam? I
> took the updated exam and have written a review which you can
> view here;
> http://tcpmag.com/Exams/article.asp?EditorialsID=72

Andy,

You have written a terrific review and mini study-guide, as you always do.

I didn't know you had posted this when I wrote my review of CCNP Recert,
which condemned the BCMSN exam. :-) Didn't you find a lot of the questions
badly written?

Your explanation of the topics is right-on and very helpful.

I had a hard time with this part, despite my affinity for design:

"Identify the correct Cisco Systems product solution, given a set of network
switching requirements."

Do you have a URL that would help me learn that better?? Or do I have to go
through gazillions of URLs to get a good feel for that. Due to the economy,
I haven't helped many customers in Southern Oregon install new switches,
except for some low-end ones. THANKS.

Priscilla