Hello All: I'm looking into using Microsoft IAS and Windows NT4 PDC  to
authenticate VPN client users who are accessinga VPN 3000 concentrator.  I
want home VPN client users to utilize the NT4 PDC for their login
authentication. The VPN 3000 concentrator is located on the outside
interface of the PIX while the NT 4 PDC is located on the inside. My
questions are: a) Should I combine the PDC and IAS into one server?  My
preference is to use separate servers, and would this scenario works? b)
What ports should I open to allow Radius and NT authentication from the
outside to the inside?   Thanks. Ken

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com