Show PPP mulitlink says there are no active bundles.

I tried debug isdn q931 and this is what I got:

RouterA#debug isdn q931
ISDN Q931 packets debugging is on
RouterA#
8w3d: %ISDN-6-LAYER2UP: Layer 2 for Interface BR0, TEI 70 changed to up
8w3d: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface BRI0:1, changed state to up
8w3d: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface BRI0:1, changed state
to up
8w3d: ISDN BR0: llc valid, speed 64, call type is DATA speed:0 async:N
8w3d: ISDN BR0: Event: Received a DATA call from  on B2 at 64 Kb/s
8w3d: ISDN BR0: Event: Accepting the call id 0x153C
8w3d: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface BRI0:2, changed state to up
8w3d: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface BRI0:2, changed state
to up
8w3d: %ISDN-6-CONNECT: Interface BRI0:1 is now connected to 01419865623
RouterB
8w3d: %ISDN-6-CONNECT: Interface BRI0:2 is now connected to unknown

So, not anywhere near enough debug output AND this also shows how 2 x B
channels are coming up, BRI0:1 seems to call and then BRI0:2 seems to
receive a call.

I don't understand why this is happening, the led's confirm there are 2
channels up, I don't have any callback features configured or anything like
that.

It's frustrating really, I'm going over ISDN technologies for my CCNP exams
at the moment, you think you understand it and then the only 2 real-life
Cisco ISDN routers I have to look after don't seem to back up what I've
learned!