you could check the archives. this question comes up about every two weeks
or so.

hint: what makes a number odd or even? what makes a binary number odd or
even?

00001001 = odd
00011100 = even
11101011 = odd
10011110 = even

just to name a few.

once you get the idea, the access-list will be easy to construct

HTH

Bullwinkle: Hey, Rocky, watch me pull a CCIE out of my hat!

Rocky: Bullwinkle, that trick NEVER works....

Bullwinkle: This time FOR SURE!!!!!!!
( pulls snarling Proctor out of hat )
No doubt about it. I gotta get me a new hat!

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]