I took the beta exam and was quite surprised how easy it was.  I didn't
study because I wanted to just take it to get a feel for if it was a
realistic test or not.  I probably didn't pass it, but I wouldn't be
completely surprised if I did pass it.  If not, I will pass it next time as
it is an extremely passable test.

I'd say it is mostly a hybrid test comprised of the material covered in
dqos, cipt, cvoice, unity, and evodd, with some basic ccnp/ccdp level stuff.

Nothing earth shattering, at least not in the beta.

Cheers,
Vance

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]