From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
milind tare
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 12:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: VLNA ISSUE [7:70174]

Dear All,

    I hv following setup in my company.

  6506---------------6506 2 nos. back to back
connected.
8 nos. 3508 connected to core.redundancy network. and
the 3500 series for Accesses  swith's.

my boss requirment is as follows;-

i hv configures 20 VLAN's in my network and assigne
static IP addresses to All users.

   Now our Company HOD's r roaming around the anywhere
to give presentation or to attend the meetings with
there LAPTOP's.

    So now requirmnet is my boss need Floating Ip
addresses for all HoD's. so if HoD go anyway where in
the company everytime he can't change his IP
address.coz there LAPTOP's r configures in there
Respective VLAN's.

   Can anyone give me suggestion..is it possible in
the setup.

please reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Milind Tare