The counters are not incrementing because the entries are not being matched.
Suspect that the ACL is applied to the wrong interface.  Remember the
direction - in - which means that the access list is applied to traffic
entering a particular interface from their residence on that interface.

For example:

INISDE -----PIX -----OUTSIDE

If I want my ACL to filter ICMP traffic orginating from the INSIDE network,
I would apply it to the INSIDE interface.  However, if I have to filter ICMP
traffic to my INSIDE network from the OUTSIDE network, I would apply it to
the OUTSIDE interface.

HTH,

Charles

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]