Are you doing a reply or a reply all. this one was a reply all and it's
going to both the originator (you) and groupstudy. I think the reply only
sends it to the originator, I'm using Yahoo in this case.

Vic....

Daniel Cotts  wrote:
in the last two to three days I've replied to several posts regarding
technical questions and have not seen them appear on groupstudy. I've also
replied to some trivial posts and they do appear. I have checked my sent
mail folder to verify that they all went to groupstudy. Later posts to
groupstudy by the person with the question indicate they received my e-mail
(as it was sent directly to them plus groupstudy.)
Moderators, Any thoughts?
Do you Yahoo!?