Dear All,

I am currently running a Cisco AS5300 for VoIP calls.  But I have a problem
with incoming IP Calls, calls would inbound to my AS5300 and for no reason
at all, my cisco box would just drop the call and return a "Normal Calls
Clearing" disconnect reason.  Also sometimes the calls would drop too.  At
the terminating end, we are using a NMS softswitch to terminate the calls.
I have a large number of failed calls that didn't even make it to the
softswitch.  Is it something wrong with my IOS?  My configuration is
standard to everything else.  Please help me.

IOS Version: 12.2(15)T1
VCWare: 11.28

Regards,
Kengie