From: John Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 May 2003 16:28
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Anyone written CSI 9E0-131 Cisco Safe? [7:69520]

I'm planning on writing the Cisco Safe exam 9E0-131 in the next few weeks
before it changes to the new exam. Anyone written this and have any hints?

How does it stack up to the other CCSP exams or any hints?
I'm using cisco.com/safe white papers, Boson to study.

The main reason I'm writing is to upgrade my CSS1 ( u have until Sept 2003
to do this)  to CCSP before the 9E0-131 changes to the new format.The
9E0-131 expires June 17th.

====================

CCIE Security contains, but is not limited to:

Catalyst 3550 Switch Configuration
Frame-Relay
ISDN
ATM
RIPv1
RIPv2
EIGRP
OSPF
Integrated IS-IS
BGP
AAA
Route Redistribution
Routing Protocol Authentication
Routing Protocols Across PIX
RIP On PIX
NAT
Transparent Bridging
Limiting Router HTTP Access
Limiting Router SNMP Access
Committed Access Rate
Traffic Shaping
Weighted Random Early Detection
RFC 1918 And 2827 Filtering
Logging To Syslog
URL Filtering On PIX
Router To Router VPN
Router To PIX VPN
IPsec With Manual Keying
IPsec With ISAKMP
IPsec Tunnel Redundancy
Tunnel Endpoint Discovery
Certificate Authority Support On Routers And PIX
Disabling NAT On PIX
DNS Doctoring On PIX
IDENT Protocol
Java, ActiveX Filtering
Setting Up PIX With AAA For HTTP, Ftp And Telnet Cut-Through-Proxy
IOS Firewall With Audit Trails, Session Deletion With Blocking, Java
Applet Filtering
TCP Intercept
AAA On Routers And PIX (RADIUS, TACACS+)
IOS IDS With Director And Syslog Logging, Email Spam, Attack And
Info Signatures
IDS Signature Tuning
IDS On PIX
PPTP On PIX
NAT On Router With Timeouts
NAT Load Sharing
NTP Across PIX
ISAKMP And IPsec Lifetimes
Time-Based Access Control Lists
Dynamic And Reflexive Access Control Lists
Traffic Monitoring With Span
Privilege Levels On Routers
Auth-Proxy On Routers