Hi All,

Today, I did BGP Beta towards CCIP.

A very thorough exam, with some bugs and grammatical mistakes here and there.

It is so thorough and long that if you are not well prepared, you will pass
with difficulty. No time to think....even a faster reader like me had
problems.

The first question took me about 10 minutes (should take about 1.5 minutes).
>From then on, I knew that I was always going to struggle.

It is a nice exam to prepare for, full of diagrams and configurations! We
need such kind of exams for certifying competent professionals.

If I do not pass, I will gladly have the same experience again. Very nice
intellectual challenge, I thought!

To Cisco Nuts, Thanks for the hints!! I appreciate that so much.

Good Luck!