What is the passing score?  Is this a new style test?  I need to renew
mine in October and am not looking forward to it.

Brett

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Wigle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 7:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CCNP Re-certification [7:69556]

Replying to my own post............

The exam is 2 hours, Prometric must have issues with it's database.

Failed it again today but with a lot better score - don't exactly feel
good about that though.

I still have issues with the router simulator questions.

There are problems with it.  It does not give the same results as the
real thing.  For one scenario it didn't even respond properly but the
command worked.  You couldn't tell the command worked until you looked
at the config.

However, knowing the quirks helped me get a better score this time, I
hope 3rd time lucky.

I'll be trying it again soon.  CCNP expires in June.

Kevin Wigle