From: testlab [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 9:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Free trial access to CCIE equipment [7:69677]

Hello there,

I've set up a pod of equipment that can be accessed from the Internet. I'm
hoping to get some feedback on how usable it is and if there is a market for
selling access to this sort of stuff. I've spent a fair bit of money and
time setting it up. I've done the CCIE stuff so have some empathy with
anyone needing hands on practice. I'm not looking to become a millionaire or
anything but if I could make enough money each month to pay back my
investment and to cover the electricity bill for this stuff which is
currently heating up my garage then it might keep me in beer. I've set up a
temporary Personal Web Page to show the topology.

http://www.testlab.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Features it doesn't have
Voice
ATM

Features it does have
Frame Relay switch
ISDN simulator
Multicasting server

Good points
Flexible - you can change the topology by putting routers into different
VLANs and/or changing Frame-Relay active DLCIs

Bad points
1x2600 and 4 x 2500 which are slow to reboot.

You can get asked anything for the CCIE R&S lab but the core is IP so in my
opinion you might as well know it inside out and this kit should give you
the opportunity to test this. There are no exercises - just access to the
kit - at this point anyway.

If you fancy a go for a day send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for
access details. In return you can let me know what you think and what would
be a fair price to access it. The connection details will change obviously
when your session has ended. I'll probably run it for a couple of weeks and
see what response I get.

Regards

Testlab