To the first part of your question, yes, that is it basically.  If you are
using the Cisco VPN client, you will enter the group name and password under
the "Authentication" tab.  You can also use the VPN client that is built
into Windows, in which case you do not need the group name and password, but
you have to set up the Base Group to accetp PPTP and L2TP connections.  One
thing about your setup.  If your users in London are behind a NAT device,
you need to make sure that your VPN client is set up to do NAT Traversal
(NAT-T), sometimes referred to as IPSEC over UDP or IPSEC over NAT.
Microsoft just release a Windows update that allows the PPTP client in
Windows 2000 to do this.
The difference between users and groups is the same as in any NOS.  Users
can be members of groups, and therefore can inherit the group's properties.
This is beneficial when you have, say 50 users that all need the exact same
policies, and/or you want them to pull their IP addresses from the same
pool.  You just set up a group with the options you want, set the IP pool
for that group, then create the users and add them to the group.
""Richard Campbell""  wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hi..  I am new to this VPN 3000 concentrator.  I want to ask if I have a
VPN