Hi all,

I have a question on the CCIE 350-001 test.  I have heard differing opinions
on this but when traffic crosses a WAN connection and there are problems who
does the retransmit?? Host or RTR??

1.) In Frame relay there is a line hit or corrupt packet on the WAn, who
retransmits, should be the source router correct?

2.) In a point to point circuit w/HDLC there is a line hit or corrupt packet
who retransmits, should be the source router correct??

3.) In a bridged environment with a WAN a T-1 takes a line hit or corrupt
packet who retrnasmits, should be the source host correct??