Hey guys,all you serious Cisco wannabes should register as a Cisco
Consultant or Cisco Reseller. (they're both free! and no exams required !!!)

You then get the product guide (both the book and CD) normally every
quarter.

Turn to the book and:

Cisco 3620

Fixed Ports    -    None
Network Module Slots - 2
AIM Slots - None        (Advanced Integration Module)

Cisco 3640

Fixed Ports    -    None
Network Module Slots - 4
AIM Slots - None

Cisco 3660

Fixed Ports    -    1 or 2 10/100 Ethernet  (3661 = 1 port, 3662 = 2 ports)
Network Module Slots - 6
AIM Slots - 2

Kevin Wigle
CCDP/CCNP.......Cisco Consultant.......... Cisco Reseller