Understood..  but does the command "neigh x.x.x.x ebgp-multihop X" by itself
provide load-balancing? I could be wrong.. but from my undrstanding this
just states that you have the capability of peering with neigh that are not
directly connected.. You could very well acheive loadbalancing when 2 EBGP
routers peer with its neighbors loopbacks.. Yes.. in this case you would
need to be directly connected.. so why would you need neigh x.x.x.x
ebgp-multihop... Please enlighten me with your thoughts..