Hi,

   I am inquiring about the internal physical bus layout on the 6509. I have
Dual supes, w/ MSFC2's, running SRM HA, but my quesion relies specifically
on slot 6 and slot 9. I am using CATOS 6.3.5 and MSFC IOS 12.1.(8). Do these
2 slots work on seperate or same BUSES? Basically do these slots rely on the
same integrated BUS architecture, or are they completley seperate.. My
question may seem a but vauge.. but any informaion on the reliance of
certain slot buses to each other in an event of a bus failure would be
appreciated..

Thanks!
Sal