Charles-
I could be wrong, but my interpretation of the doc's covering the Alias
command says that you can't have your cake and eat it too. :)

What I mean is, I don't believe you can DNS-Doctor and Destination-NAT
at the same time.  Like I said, I could be wrong.

>From what I understand, you need to do your translation with a static
command:

"Static (inside,dmz) 10.3.3.1 10.1.1.x netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0"

..and then set up your DNS-Doctor Alias.

"Alias (inside) 10.1.1.x 10.3.3.1 255.255.255.255"

Note:

Verify that the DNS server resolves your host/domain name to the global
IP address of the web server by issuing an nslookup command. The result
of the nslookup on the client PC should be the internal IP address of
the server (10.1.1.x), because the DNS reply gets doctored as it passes
through the PIX.

Also note that, for DNS fixup to work properly, proxy-arp has to be
disabled. If you are using the alias command for DNS fixup, disable
proxy-arp with the following command after the alias command has been
executed.

"sysopt noproxyarp internal_interface"

If you are also trying to maintain DNS integrity from the outside point
of view, I believe the 'DNS' keyword is all that is needed in the
following command (to allow the outside world to also reach the DMZ
host).

"Static (dmz,outside) 10.3.3.1 10.2.2.1 dns netmask 255.255.255.255"

Or, taking the concepts from the Alias Doc's, you could do this.

"Alias (outside) 10.2.2.1 10.3.3.1 255.255.255.255" ...but I think this
might be the older way of doing it.

Don't forget your ACL's so that DNS and whatever other services need to
be accessed on the DMZ host (one ACL for the Inside, one for the
Outside).

HTH's

-Mark