From: Steve Collins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 2:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Windows VPN through Cisco 2611 HELP!!! [7:69788]

the reason i'm setting this up is to eliminate pc anywhere and the ip
addresses on the post are bogus.  The inside nat address of the vpn server
is 192.168.1.180.  I also have another nic with a public address.  What is
the point of two nic cards?  this may be a stupid question but should the
client connect to the external nic or the internal nic?