John, It's definitely worth it. I like it better than the other lab books
because it takes you through the main protocols individually, and then lets
you run wild in the multi-protocol labs. I wouldn't attempt the lab without
it. Also the support group for the labs is excellent!!! IMHO
Jason

""John""  wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> GDay Everyone,