Good Morning Kailash,
    I just took the CSPFA 9E0-111 exam one week ago. The exam was awful. The
passing score was high. There were a lot of questions. Although, I didn't
have any time issues. Most of all the questions were irrevelant to the PIX.
They didn't fit in with Cisco's outline of the exam. I studied Boson's
(Bernard's) practice exam. I read Cisco Press's old exam certification
guide. I read Cisco Press's new certification guide by Greg Bastien, and
Christian Abera Degu. I went through the self study exams a number of times.
I also setup our 515E PIX firewall at work. All of this to no avail. I will
wait until June 17th and take the new 642-521 CSPFA exam. Also, I'd
recommend the same for you.
                            JoeT
                            CCNP