It depends on a lot of things.  We found over the years even if they were
set to full, and the ahrdware supported it, they would flip back to half.  I
am thinking we got a couple to work using GD 12.1 images, but have not
visited the issue in a while.  They definiately did not work on the early
12.0 images.

""Tim Champion""  wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I am looking for an IOS version that will support 10Mbps full duplex on a
3640. Cisco documentation suggests that this option was made available in
version 12.0.4(T). I've tried numerous versions but can't find one that
supports it.

Any suggestions please.

Tim