Hey...  thanks..  finally I got response from my PIX515, but it just hang at
securing communication channel stage (see below) and it doesn't authenticate
the users.  What config should I add to point it to my authentication server
192.168.1.201?  For your info, my VPN client is installed at Win95 and my
authentication server is a W2K server.

Initializing the connection...
Contacting the gateway at 100.100.100.101...
Negotiating security policies...
Securing communication channel...

I remember in VPN3000 server, I need to specify the authentication server
for VPN group, but why in PIX515 sample on the net, why it doesn't have this
entry