>From what I gathered of the documentation, he also needed to do a second
Alias statement against the DMZ interface, or he needed to do a Static
statement utilizing the DNS keyword; example:
"static (dmz,outside) pub.lic.ip.addr dmz.host.ip.addr dns netmask
255.255.255.255 0 0"

I don't have a 3-interface pix to test these possible solutions on, so I
can't say for certain that I'm correct. :(

-Mark
-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Botham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 7:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: PIX Firewall 6.2.2 Inside network can not reac [7:69779]

Charles/Mark,

No infinate wisdom i'm afraid - just my #0.2.

Is it because the statements below effectively do nothing due to the fact
the statement 2 undoes what statement one has just done ?
[or have i missed the point.]

1)alias (inside) SERVERA_DMZ SERVERA_OUTSIDE 255.255.255.255
2)alias (inside) SERVERA_OUTSIDE SERVERA_DMZ 255.255.255.255

I would have thought that you would only need the statement one - why do you
need to reverse what you did in statement one fro the hosts on the inside
net ?

regards
Richard