Hi..  Daniel and Dear all,

Thanks for the guide.  May I know whether Remote VPN client to PIX515 can be
authenticated by my W2K server  or not? I recall I can in VPN3000.  I am not
familiar about RADIUS.  May I ask whether I should install a RADIUS server
on my network or the PIX515 itself can act as the RADIUS server to
authenticate?  (I prefer to authenticate locally in PIX515 without install
radius server)

>From the config shown below, what is aaa.bbb.ccc.10 ?  a IP address of
RADIUS server? can we make authentication done locally in PIX515?

aaa-server AuthInbound (inside) host aaa.bbb.ccc.10 PASSWORD HERE timeout 10