Hi..  Sorry me again, I just realise that W2K can act as a RADIUS server, is
it true??  I tried to installed cisco CSACS software on my W2K server, it
prompt me that another program is using RADIUS port, pls disable it, it
means my W2K server come with RADIUS?  Where to configure it?

the aaa.bbb.ccc.10 (shown below) is the IP of my W2K server?  I should
configure my W2k Radius server to have the same key "PASSWORD HERE" as the
PIX515 right?  Where can I enter this value in my W2k server?