Also, are you doing it via "one arm routing" or do you have separate
interfaces in each vlan?
( fa0/0 in vlan or lan x, fa0/1 in vlan or lan y, etc., etc. )

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/779/smbiz/service/knowledge/wan/subifs.htm

You should definitely use sub-interfaces though......  ( Reference above )

Scotty

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]