Need to get your PHD first, right?? ;-> before you can start doing your
presentations!!

The papers that they write usually are very simple because they break it
down for you.......so dummies like me can become real good at it!!

But how about actually developing BGP itself, maybe BGP ver. 5 with more
attributes and refinements.....Maybe this might come after a Masters in
Maths and a PHd...perhaps :->

Just ask Tony Li!!