Interesting way to spend a couple of hours. After reading previous posts on
this topic, I entered the exam with a bit of trepidation. Never enough time
to study. I can't say as the feeling diminished as I took the test. 112
questions, 145 minutes ( including the time for the mandatory tutorial on
how to do the sims )

How to put this without breaking NDA?

What was that song the late great Bob Hope used to sing? Thanks for the
memories!

Yep, thanks, Cisco, for the walk down memory lane. A couple of years
prepping for other things left me in a completely different mindset. It was
like revisiting my networking youth :->

For those who have taken the test, weren't some of the choices interesting,
if not amusing?

For those who have not, the published blueprint is a start. Not enough, but
a start. Good thing I read through this newsgroup and collect networking
trivia. It helped immensely.

CCNP for three more years.

Next up - CCDP recert.