Bala Ware,

With all due respect, it seems to me that you have a political problem
on your hands.  You're dealing with a GM that wants (more or less)
direct access to the Internet and manages the person(s) responsible for
managing the firewall.

Of course there's ways to identify what he's doing on the Internet, but
it sounds as if the GM has enough authority to make this process
difficult (assuming he finds out) and your job could end up in jeopardy.
  It may not be fair, but sometimes that's life.

Perhaps your boss should talk to the GM (or his boss).  I'm not sure
that a technical approach would be appropriate given the situation.

My 2 cents anyway.

- Tom