Hi,

I'm just curious how many NTP clients can a Cisco router (Catalyst 6509)
serve?
Well basically when Cisco Router is configured to synchronize with a
time server it will automatically becomes a time server too (unless
configured otherwise) right.
Since it becomes a time server, then other routers and switches can
synchronize their times by using NTP with this router. My question is if
the desktops also synchronize their time with this Cisco router, until how
many boxes it can serve before it collapse? Will there be any effect to
the router if the router serves a lot of NTP clients?

Thanks