Kenan Ahmed Siddiqi wrote:

> Thank You very much Marc but my problem is that I am not
> running any routing protocols. Otherwise I had in mind to use
> floating static routes with Routing Protocols but the problem
> again boils down to this that how can I do it without using any
> routing protocols.

I don't think you have to be running a routing protocol to use Dialer Watch.
The paper that Marc Russell mentioned says this: "Routing protocol
independent—Static routes or dynamic routing protocols, such as Interior
Gateway Routing Protocol (IGRP), Enhanced IGRP (EIGRP) or Open Shortest Path
First (OSPF) can be used."

It says you can do it with static routes. I don't know exactly what you have
to do, but I think you should read the paper more carefully. It may meet
your needs. Good luck. Let us know. Thanks.

Priscilla