I was supposed to take the security lab exam in San Jose this week;
however, I have to forfeit it 'cause of job related project.  My company,
is willing to pay for the security lab in Brussels in July.  Anyone has
taken the exam recently?  How difficult was it?  I have been preparing
for the lab with scenarios from IPExpert, CCbootcamp.  Will it be
adequated for lab preparation?

Your comments are appreciated.

Eric.

Anyone has hello computers security lab version 2.0 please contact me
offline.  thanks.