From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Scott Hoover
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 9:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: tcp reset problem [7:70521]

Running a solaris (v8 I think) box with Lotus Notes on it (new build).
We are having a problem with the server immediately sending a reset to
clients after receiving the syn.  Congestion or errors on the segment
are non-existent.  I don't control the server so I can't see the logs
but I'm dealing with the age old network people vs. server people
problem.  Anybody ever had this issue?

Thanks,
Scott