If the first interface specified with the set interface command is down,
the optionally specified interfaces are tried in turn.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122cgcr/fiprrp_r/ind_r/1rfindp2.htm#1020572

Thanks...............Nabil

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."

                      Chiam Chin
Tiong

cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Policy routing with
route map [7:70567]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

.com

                      06/12/2003
01:17

AM
                      Please respond
                      Chiam Chin
Tiong

Hi guys ,

Just wanna to ask can loading balacing achieve in this config. Or e1 is
use
only , follow by e2 unless e1 is down.

interface serial e0
ip policy route-map ABC