A regular cat5 ethernet cable would work.  It used pin 1,2,4,5.
Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Thomas N
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 2:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RJ48-RJ48 cable [7:70596]

Hi All,

I am wondering what is the difference between the RJ48 and RJ45
connector/cable?  I am setting a router with a integrated CSU/DSU
(WIC-1DSU-T1) with a T1 RJ48 connection hand off by the ISP.  They however
do not provide the cable.  Could I make a cable with RJ45 connectors for
this?  What would be the pinout for both end of the cable?  Does the
direction of the cable connection matter?  It's urgent. Please help. Thanks
in advance!

Thomas.