Hi,guys

I've just passed the 640-901 exam the day befroe yesterday with a score 802,
not a high score. But I want to give some advices to you who want to take
the exam.
The 901 exam is quite difficult than I ever image, you must fully understand
all about EIGRP/IS-IS/OSPF/BGP/VLSM, etc. And you also need to know how to
confige them ,especially OSPF/BGP. Besides, all kinds of protols such as
OSPF/EIBGP/IS-IS under NBMA network should be mastered.
So you'd better make good preparation before take the exam to assure pass
the exam at first time to save your money :-)