Sorry about the last reponse.  Only after having hit send did I
realize the question said COPPER GBIC!!!!! :(

   Anyway the SX would be what you want.  I think 1000baseT is limited
to 100 meters.

   dave

Anibal Pita wrote:
> Hi people
>
> Somebody know if Cisco Switch 6XXX or 4XXX has a Cooper GBIC interface
> to reach more 300 Meters ??
>
> Thank guys
>
> Hannibal P
> =========================== WARNING IMPORTANTE ===========================
> This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged.
> If you are not the addressee or have received the message in error
> please advise the sender by replay e-mail and delete the message.
> Any information in this e-mail or its attachments is provided with the
> understanding that it is for informational purposes only and not as
> legal, accounting, or other professional advice.
>

> Este mensaje, contiene informaciC3n la cual puede ser confidencial
> y privilegiada.
> Si este mensaje, no estC! dirigido a Usted, por favor, avise al
> emisor del mensaje, haciendo un replay al e-mail y borre el mensaje.
> Cualquier informaciC3n en es e-mail o sus anexos, es provista en el
> entendido de que es para informaciC3n C:nicamente y no con propC3sitos
> legales, contables u otro uso profesional.
David Madland
CCIE# 2016
Sr. Network Engineer
Qwest Communications
612-664-3367

"Government can do something for the people only in proportion as it
can do something to the people." -- Thomas Jefferson