I know this is an old question, but as I did some research on it as well:

Yes, you can use the G.I. Bill (both flavors) with Cisco Training as long as
the course is given by an accredited training center.

If you are still active duty, you can use Army Tuition Assistance as well,
knowing the following restrictions:
  (This is assuming you are or were Army;  I don't know how the G.I. bill
supports other branches of service)

  TA pays for semester hours, not classroom hours.  TA CAN be used for
technical training taken in a short term environment (i.e., a week class for
ACRC, or such), but it converts the classroom hours to semester hours by
dividing by 15.  I.E., if you take a week ACRC course (Say, 40 classroom
hours), you can get  2.67 semester hours of TA.

  TA normally will pay for up to 75% of tuition;  however, there is a cap of
approximately $175 per semester hour.  (I don't recall the exact figure, but
I remember it being in the high $100s).  While the $350 assistance might be
useful in a Cisco Networking Academy, the only courses offered over here are
priced to corporations, not individuals, and still paying $1650 of a $2000
course for personal use is out of my price range.

  If you are still in the Army, either Active Duty, Reserve / NG, or
civilian (GS system), email me.  There are some free IT available.

Regards,

Joel Studtmann
SGT, USA

MCSE, MCP+I