Frederico Madeira wrote:
> Hellow,
>
> i have a problem in conectivity of my two fr networks.
>
> If i ping from any host on LAN1 to any host on LAN2 he works fine, but if i
> ping from router1 to any host on LAN2, dont4t work.
> I understand becouse in two cases the packet trought for same router in
> NETWORK1. But via LAN he works, via console not.
>
> any advice ???
>
> Frederico Madeira
> Coordenador de Suporte
> N. Landim Comircio Ltda
> PABX: 81. 3497.3029
> e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   And if you ping from the router sourcing the LAN it probably works
also.  If so the hosts on the LAN don't have a route to your WAN.  Make
the default gateway on your hosts the repective router ethernet
interface and you should be set.

   Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"Government can do something for the people only in proportion as it
can do something to the people." -- Thomas Jefferson