I would like to know what methods are available for classifying dynamic
VLANs on Cisco switches?

I know VMPS support dynamic VLANs based on MAC address. But what about
protocol or network address? Other manufacturors have dynamic VLANs based on
combinations of protocol, address etc.

I know there is also the User Registration Tool (URT) that do classification
on a lot of fancy things but I want to know what classifications the SWITCH
inherently supports.

If it is not clear yet take for example a PC transmitting its first packet
with IP address 10.0.0.2. If the rule is configured the port the PC is
attached to should be assigned to VLAN 2.

If another PC transmits an IPX packet it should be assigned to VLAN 8. Get
the idea?

Regards,