Natasha, come back!  Dave, if she doesn't come back, you've assumed the
title of Official Friday Funnies Distributor.

John

>>> Dom 6/20/03 1:53:49 PM >>>
Whatever happened to Natschia?

Best regards,

Dom Stocqueler
SysDom Technologies
Visit our website - www.sysdom.org

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
MADMAN
Sent: 20 June 2003 16:56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT Friday funny [7:70985]

This is way OT but some humor to end the week

   P.S. I have nothing against consultants;)

A shepherd was herding his flock in a remote pasture when suddenly a
   brand-new BMW advanced out of the dust cloud towards him. The
   driver, a young man in a Broni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses
   and YSL tie, leaned out the window and asked the shepherd..........

"If I tell you exactly how many sheep you have in your flock, will you
   give me one?"

   The shepherd looked at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looked at
   his peacefully-grazing flock and calmly answered, "Sure."

The yuppie parked his car, whipped out his IBM Thinkpad and connected it
to a cell phone, then he surfed to a NASA page on the internet where he
called up a GPS satellite navigation system, scanned the area, and then
opened up a database and an Excel spreadsheet with complex formulas. He
sent an email on his Blackberry and, after a few minutes, received a
response. Finally, he prints out a 130 page report on his miniaturized
printer, then turns to the shepherd and says.........

   "You have exactly 1586 sheep."

"That is correct; take one of the sheep." said the shepherd.
He watches the young man select one of the animals and bundle it into
his car.

Then the shepherd says: "If I can tell you exactly what your business
is, will you give me back my animal?"

"OK, why not?" answered the young man.

"Clearly, you are a consultant." said the shepherd.

"That's correct," says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"

"No guessing required," answers the shepherd. "You turned up here
although nobody called you. You want to get paid for an answer I already
knew, to a question I never asked, and you don't know crap about my
business.

   Now give me back my dog."

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"Government can do something for the people only in proportion as it can
do something to the people." -- Thomas Jefferson