My NAT is beiing arranged by my E-tech Modem/Router/Switch

these are my NAT/Virtual server mapping:

ID   Public Port  Private Port  Port Type  Host IP Address
1     23                  23        TCP       10.0.0.99
2     21                  21        TCP       10.0.0.3
3     21                  21        UDP       10.0.0.3
4    3389                3389       TCP       10.0.0.3
5    3389                3389       UDP       10.0.0.3

SO i dont really understand what you are saying with the ip nat inside
commands.

All i want is to telnet to my Access server on remote ...i want to use my ip
address that i got from my ISP.

The Ethernet port (with transceiver) 2511 is connected to my Cat2925XL
Tah switch is conncted with a crosslink to the E-tech modem/router/switch

And that is where i put my NAT on...and where i apply the port mappings.

So you have a better point of view now?

Thank You,

Iwan