It could also simply be poor phrasing -- CCIE is considered overqualified
for the job, or (possibly) too specialized. If that sounds bizarre, think
from another angle: maybe the job is not so much Cisco-networking centric,
but does have some Cisco networking involved. A CCIE has focused almost
exclusively in the recent past on networking (and specifically, on Cisco
networking). The URL as posted did not work for me, and I don't have the
entire job description in front of me. A statement taken out of context may
be read many ways--and they don't always include the way it would be taken
in the full context.

Annlee

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]